The Eco Floor Store is a re-seller of flooring and wall surface solutions. We do not warehouse any of our products and as such, it is understood that the following return policy applies to all goods purchased at our showroom.
We will gladly accept regularly stocked material within 10 days from the original purchase date, with a valid receipt, under the following conditions:
– The material must be in its original packaging, unopened and in re-sellable condition.
– The material must be returned to our showroom for inspection and approval of the return.
– Once approved, there will be a 28% restocking fee on all material that the warehouse accepts.
– Not all material is acceptable for returns, so it’s advised to call ahead before returning your product, or discuss the returns process prior to purchasing your material from us.
– We cannot accept the return of any stained transition strips, nosings or trim pieces.
– We cannot accept any accessory items like adhesives, trowels or leveling compounds.
Any material sold as a Final Sale or Special Order product is non-returnable. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Customer will be responsible for incurring any fees associated with freight costs to return the product to our showroom and back to the respective warehouse it originated from. These fees will be discussed in advance of the return.
The Eco Floor Store reserves the right to refuse a return at our discretion for any reason.
We do not exchange material unless it is determined to be defective from the manufacturer. With any order, a minimum of 5-10% should be calculated for waste (cutting) and selection (grade, etc). We do not exchange individual planks of flooring or wall treatments found with defects within these tolerance levels.
The Eco Floor Store reserves the right to modify or cancel these terms without notice. Please ask us about our standard terms of agreement for a complete list of our policies and procedures.